Wednesday, 16 April 2008

I got my hair cut today


On the spur of the moment as Stacey my hairdresser said said well your hair grows fast it will be back to normal come winter

18 comments:

Brenda said...

you look so happy about it!!!

Gail said...

Have you lost weight? Looking good..if a bit unhappy with the shorter do

mavis sidebottom said...

NO Im still fat its the web cam that makes me look thin I think it has an anti fish eye lens

Anonymous said...

I like your hair, you are lucky to have such lovely shiny thick hair and I do like the style.
Jessie

Anonymous said...

Nice top!

mavis sidebottom said...

thanks it was 4.99 from tkmaxx ;)

Anonymous said...

You look lovely.

Gail said...

I have got to get one of those cameras.

Gail said...

I have got to get one of those cameras.

Gail said...

Maybe I need two? (sorry)

mavis sidebottom said...

you've got one you dingbat its just photobooth

Anonymous said...

Well you dont look half as big as you try n make out
tiddler

mavis sidebottom said...

I am fucking huge ask people who know me like my sister and carol

Anonymous said...

No you are not huge, just big boned with a little padding on them.
(Sister)

Brenda said...

there is more pushin to the cushion when there is meat on the bones. :P so i am told

Gail said...

Photobooth? I have absolutely no idea how to work this thing except to comment on your blog and send email (and that took me forever to figure out).

Sincerely,
Dingbat

Anonymous said...

You are not huge, you are voluptuous! (Carol)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh.. cleveage...

Britters