Tuesday, 29 April 2008

James - Laid

I dont know what it is at the moment but lifes lost a bit of its sparkle, maybe its th weather maybe its the way they are building houses on the field where Ive walked the dog for the last year, maybe its a year since my husband left I dont know.Ive been snapping at the kids and friends and generally not been in a good mood. Maybe I just need a holiday.If anyone has a mighty mouse and finds the scroll ball has stopped working may I suggest dipping a qtip in vodka and rubbing it about its fixed mine several hundred times and you get to drink the rest over voddy if you pour too muh into the glass into which you are dipping the q tip

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to be a general thing at the moment, I'm feeling very similar

schell said...

Me too. We should start a club.

Brenda said...

i was feeling rather crappy for months, but now am feeling better.

perhaps it is the gin. :)

Clank Napper said...

I can't find a job.

Gail said...

My right hip is sore, my nose is stuffed full of pollen, I have a headache, Dennis is his usually complaining self, plus he snored all night and kept me awake. Can I join the club? To be such a pretty day here, I'm feeling lower than a snake's belly.

mavis sidebottom said...

dont be dissing my Dennis

Gail said...

I have an idea. Why don't you come over to us and we'll both dis Den? After a few hours, you'll be joining in the chorus with me ;-)

Anonymous said...

i, on the other hand am full of the joys of spring