Sunday, 11 May 2008

sunday Fucking sunday

Its sunday Im bored its also hot I fucking hate being hot all in all I am just one happy bundle of joy today

5 comments:

schell said...

Happy Mothers Day, Mum!
I thought of you as soon as I woke up this morning and realized it was Sunday.

Clank Napper said...

I am about to go ironing in this hot weather.

Anonymous said...

im saving the ironing for when I am really pissed off and the midsomer murders are on

Gail said...

I'm sitting here waiting for Heather to do her annual drive-by for Mother's Day. She's been in Disney World for the past week (or as I like to call it, the 9th circle of hell) and she'll bring me something from there for Mother's Day and another gift for my birthday also from Mickey's Land of Torture. My joy is deep and abiding...

Anonymous said...

I'm a founder member of the deep joy happy peoples club