Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Kirsty MacColl - Don't Come the Cowboy With Me, Sonny Jim

Its been a funny old week,and the pressing question is do I take up someones offer to go to spain for a holiday, they will stand the flight and the cost of my new passport and supply the gin at the pother end all I have to do is continue to make them laugh.It's someone Ive met before and we get on like a house on fire in a totally non shagging kind of way, apart from anything else there are the logistical problems of what to do with the kids and when I can go since he works away and flits about the world.I do know if I dont get away for some quality unstreessed time Im likely to rip soemones head off for stopping without any warning in the aisle of Lidls

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this song!!!

mavis sidebottom said...

she never made a bad song.

Anonymous said...

I feel that way about people in asdas aisles, thats why i rarely go into asda.

Brenda said...

i say go go go. when does school end? do it then and have the father watch them.

Clank Napper said...

What about the dads or your parents/brothers/sisters?


I used to love Kirsty when she was on the French and Saunders Show every week. And this song was one of the best ones.

Anonymous said...

Im going the last week of july to see the house he bought me :-D

Anonymous said...

so why can't the ex take the kids? they're his too. you should go for a mental health break.

jilly

Gail said...

What? No post about boring Sundays?