so I thought Id treat you to a look into the way I spend my day emailing
I fell asleep in a crumpled heap last night. I think I may have been a bit tired
how could you sleep when you didn;t know what had happened to norman you callous cunt
I knew Norman was at peace in the great gold fish bidet in the sky
you have no idea where norman was hes just missing presumed dead just when I think you are as big a bastard as possible you manage to astound me with a new level of cuntishness
Ok, maybe Norman went for a holiday and wasn't expecting me back so soon.But lets face the facts here. Norman doesnt know how to use the phone so how could he have called a cab to take him anywhere ?
how do you know he didn't go on a cycling tour ?
Of course. How retarded of me not to think of that
you are a man don't blame yourself you can't help it
I'm going shopping
Are you gay?
I've just bought 2 beds and a wardrobe so if that makes gay, then yes, I am
Monday, 26 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.
fish need bicycles i mean its a lot quicker than swimming everywhere
Tiddler
no cos stuff goes slower in water except swimming
yeah but maybe the fish fancies a holiday on land and hes gopt water tanks strapped to his back then he could ride a bike
I read this and thought of you on a couple of levels:
"I got a shovel and was going to kill one of the cats. That was when I was like, 'I'm a bit of a mess.'"--Pete Doherty
Sorry about the fish.
Post a Comment