you too
a man Sent Date: 6/22/2008 12:10:55 AM
Never mind, it'll be much better tomorrow, sleep well x
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/22/2008 12:09:42 AM
I should think so I have no life
a man Sent Date: 6/22/2008 12:09:07 AM
Start at the bottom and read up if you have nothing better to do
Yes, and the BBC and Sky too!! Well, it is time to do my rounds, I'm off, perhaps I'll catch you tomorrow?
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/22/2008 12:03:46 AM
you know you really didn't have to put believe me in front of that. do you not have anything as exciting as msn?
a man Sent Date: 6/22/2008 12:01:25 AM
Believe me, you are not the only one!
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:59:48 PM
I think of you as care in the community
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:58:04 PM
Special, that's how I think of you...someone with Special Needs
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:57:10 PM
no I suppose every minger in special in our own way
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:56:03 PM
It's more Slobadon, than Salvador, is their such a thing as an 'average' minger?
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:54:25 PM
I think the slavador dali tache adds a certain something to me that separates me from average minger to be honest
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:52:41 PM
You forgot to add, that you are charming, witty, intelligent and have a real talent for repartee and pithy badinage...though you could do with a shave!
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:42:27 PM
well me Im fat and have a very strange sense of humour and I look vey rough with no make up on and you look like the invisible man
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:40:31 PM
I do, but that's hardly my fault, what's wrong with you all!!
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:38:28 PM
you could blame your perfection for making you an unobtainable goal
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:34:26 PM
But I am perfectly imperfect, what's to blame in that?
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:31:14 PM
thats because you are a lily livered liberal you need to learn to blame tyourself
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:30:37 PM
I blame everyone, but then I am prejudiced.
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:28:15 PM
I told you I was asleep this afternoon now I cant sleep at the proper time I blame the nurses
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:21:00 PM
Bloody hell woman, don't you ever sleep, they'll need to increase the dose of your medication.
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:18:49 PM
who do you think you are predicting riots?
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 11:16:20 PM
Best not, on the grounds that it could start a riot.
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 7:06:52 PM
I wont mention the rubettes then eh?
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:59:36 PM
There really is no polite reply to that comment.
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:56:53 PM
how dare you, I tell you showadddywaddy were on the same bill and they weren't a patch on the brothers
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:55:00 PM
A class act is a class act, even if it is third class!!
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:49:44 PM
well to be honest most people I try to pick fights about it with say " brotherhood of whom"
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:48:00 PM
This could get very, very, bloody!!
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:45:11 PM
I may have been on a trip with the other inmates to the odd 70s revival weekend at butlins and I will fight any man to the death who says Brotherhood of man aren't a class act ;)
a man Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:43:01 PM
Frighteningly, you seem to know rather a lot a about this subject, spooky!!
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:40:20 PM
if you cant get those theres always the butlins revival weekends at skegness
HIML Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:39:04 PM
The swines, Donny promised I would be the first to know. I am a 1973 teenager, and I am bidding for 3 tickets like a rabid dog.
Reply
mavisSubject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:L Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:29:07 PM
pine no more my boy they are reformed and touring Im sure ebay will have tickets all you have to do is bid , bid like a man possessed bid like your life depends upon it , bid like a 1973 teenage girl
HIM
Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Lady in Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:26:05 PM
Nothing could be as good as the Osmonds ever since the Jackson Five reformed, I have been been pining for the crazy horses to make a come back.
Reply
mavisSubject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Lady in Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:19:03 PM
all of them , its good when they put on a concert isn't it , al;most like having the osmonds back
HIM
Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Lady in Morni Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:15:25 PM
You hear the voices too..........?!
Reply
mavisSubject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Lady in Morni Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:14:00 PM
he'll have to prise me out from under the bed at the moment they cant find me , I can hear them calling
HIM
Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Lady in Morning Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:06:09 PM
Just in time for the Doctor!!
Reply
mavisSubject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Lady in Morning Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:04:00 PM
the nurses locked in my room all afternoon and I fell asleep so i think I might have missed it
HIM
Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Lady in Morning Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:02:32 PM
I have all three, and believe me thay aren't all they're cracked up to be....it must be nearly time for your medication.
Reply
mavisSubject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Lady in Morning Sent Date: 6/21/2008 6:01:08 PM
yes Its is indeed hard to see how they could be improved upon except perhaps by alcohol fine food and a social life
HIM
Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:Lady in Morning Sent Date: 6/21/2008 5:24:14 PM
Hope they Nurses managed to prise you off the window long enough to do your shopping. Such exciting lives we lead.
Reply
mavisSubject: RE:RE:RE:Lady in Morning Sent Date: 6/21/2008 1:21:49 PM
its raining I think a trip to lidls may be the highlight if the nuses can get my tongue unstuck from the window
HIM
Subject: RE:RE:Lady in Morning Sent Date: 6/21/2008 1:20:15 PM
Lark ascending, a truly moving piece, enjoy your day on the ward and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Reply
mavisSubject: RE:Lady in Morning Sent Date: 6/21/2008 1:02:58 PM
Oh yes I was up with lark , I have to be thats when the nurse brings round my pills
HIM
Subject: Lady in Morning Sent Date: 6/21/2008 12:24:17 PM
Morning, hope you are well ad recovering from yesterday's exertions.
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/21/2008 8:28:07 AM
I look wonderful in black in a powercut
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:39:50 PM
I'm sure you'll look wonderful in black!! Catch you again sometime x
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:38:28 PM
night x I shall go into mourning for half an hour now croatia have gone
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:36:51 PM
Well, yet again it has been a wonderful evening of badinage, but I have a few things to do, so I shall wish you a peaceful and enjoyable good night x
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:35:17 PM
I'm sorry I dont know what came over me
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:31:34 PM
That's typical of you. regurgitating up the past, let it lie, it'll only make things worse .
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:27:57 PM
Im sorry I shouldn;t have brought it up
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:27:20 PM
Now I don't swallow that for one minute
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:23:00 PM
No they defected to bulemia
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:21:10 PM
Is there no one from Hungary to help out?
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:19:12 PM
except one and he's from turkey they work in threes meat and two veg
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:17:55 PM
So the Nurses are all Swedes are they?
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:12:14 PM
we did try to use a turnip in the bed with the sheet pulled up but in a secure ward the nurses are trained to spot a vegetable
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:10:28 PM
A cunning plan Baldrivk ( I think that's the polish spelling)
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:05:37 PM
no one of us has to stay on the ward or the nurses know we are missing
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:04:48 PM
Phew, that's a relief, can we make it a threesome next week, then?
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:01:16 PM
both of us just ask our children
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 10:00:33 PM
F&&k, then I am in trouble, which one's the virgin?
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:59:23 PM
The normal one
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:58:16 PM
So, which one of you AM I talking too?
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:55:50 PM
now you knwo why Im in the ward its my split personality
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:54:12 PM
I said Spit not Split, dip stick, you polish, you need to learn the language
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:51:24 PM
If I said I was supporting Croatia would that regain your respect?
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:50:00 PM
Then I spit on you!!
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:46:21 PM
don't be silly Im not polsih
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:44:56 PM
Bloody socialists, what is this country coming too, they'll be handing out pesions soon they way things are going
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:41:25 PM
No thanks to gordon brown I can be anywhere in a 15 mile radius in under 5 hours with my bus pass and the help of arriva buses
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:39:12 PM
I like your spirit of adventure it must cost you a fortune in bus fares
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:37:37 PM
Its a niche market but a pensioner has to pay the bills soemhow
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:36:05 PM
Aren't you a tad old to be still dressing up as a school girl?
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:34:06 PM
I cant remember the last time I was that interested it may have been on the school trip I went on last year to the bowes museum to see the lace exhibition though
a man Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:32:45 PM
Einstein's theory of boring relatives revolutionised the modern world I'll have you know, now isn't that interesting?
Reply
mavis Sent Date: 6/20/2008 9:30:42 PM
although I have to admit after a while it's relatively boring
Sunday, 22 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so where did the im 'I cant find a naked male rat for 50p' that was posted in the wrong box come from then?
that was in an Im to a short aggressive scottish person who is a dirty stop out and had nothing to do with this. Obviously this was a much more sensible conversation between consenting adults
I am starting to hate every fucking day of the week. No, not starting, I am already there. - blu
Post a Comment