
This last week I have been down south with Kirstie and my kids and the dog , she is the proverbial good time had by all so it was fun. We went toa pub quiz on thursday they held a rtaffle we won three bottles of wine and Kirstie asked the quiz master if he would take head for the first answer.
We aslo called in on my brother who now owns my 17 year old son see picture. He is wearing the suit that my brother bought for him to attend interviews in , he is the spitting image of his fatheralthough broader and a little taller. I was shocked to find he was wearing 17 inch shirt collars.
Yesterday we went to Julies wedding which was excellent Julie looked Lovely but i found her a very poor hostess she insisted on talking to other people all evening and seemed not to realise she was at an aol eet ,When we got home we found the baby sitter surrounded by stella artois bottles snoring his head off and the kids running riot watching porn so we paid him and sent him home but he refused to leave and se all slept together in the sitting room I'll be uploading the video to red tube later for those interested

10 comments:
your son looks quite handsome in his suit and the sunroom is lovely.
your son looks good and should be hired for something. i'm also jealous of the sun room. sounds like a good wedding and a great babysitter. when i come home, i usually find the sitter ordering pay-per-view and playing pogo on my laptop while running up the phone bill.
oh i've been watching the olympics on and off again and the UK rowers are very shag worthy with all the hip thrusting they've been doing (Purchase and Hunter, i think?). Those rowers from Denmark look like they're constipated while the Italians just look confused.
Jilly
My god in heaven, is that JACK? What a handsome fellow. You done good, girl.
Gail
What a good-looking young man!
Id like to take credit for him but I feel my brother has probably done more in the last 6 months than Ive done in the rest of his life
Hubba hubba. Whadda hunk!
Where are all his curls gone????
he's never ever had curls
He has! I bloomin well saw them. You have too many children I can't keep track. I don't know how you mange. I can't cope with one child. Who was the grumpy child at the dining room table that time? Don't tell me I have been internet dreaming.
that was jack and he still didn't have curls
Post a Comment