1. a house to live in where Im not stressing about the owners wanting it back at a price I can afford
2.Enough Money to get by on, I dont want expensive stuff Im happy to carry on catching the bus forever I just want to not worry every time the postman drops something through the letter box
3. To sleep an entire night without waking up in a cold sweat about something
4 Copious amounts of sex
5. It to be my fucking turn for once
6 Oh and I nearly fogot peace on earth good will to all men and no more sundays ever
Friday, 26 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
This seems reasonable. Can someone please arrange for her to have this stuff?
these aren't outrageous demands.
jilly
i wish these for you too.
Mems,
I shall asked Saria to asked Obama for that stuff for you when he's elected.
Consider it done.
and I wish them for you as well
God Bless us Every one!
Pling with a wave of my magic lesbian wand I grant you everything you dream of and sincerly hope one day you get it all.....Im not to confident about the world peace and deff not the sundays cos they are my rest days but the rest certainly xxxxxx
Soubds ok to me but Sundays are the best day ever so no to them.
Tiddler
I like Sundays too, but I wish all the rest for you.
Post a Comment