
you can do it if you really try hard, if you get really stuck one of the nice ladies in the care in the community home will help you I am sure , after all that's what they are paid for
Lowering the tone of the internet since 1997.If you think this blog is boring then thank fuck that you don't have to live it like I do
9 comments:
your new place looks nice. i hope you will be happy there.
The ladies cant help me they are all polish.
Now then which room are we talking about because technically the picture is of two rooms its very venn diagrammy, but I think its the table room.
techincally its a through sotting room dining room but I just showeed you through the arched window cos I know you can relate to playschool
The arched window always meant tickling day in our house!!
All in all, it looks like a really pretty house!
Kaz said...
The arched window always meant tickling day in our house!!
How strange are the welsh???
you have patio doors! Is there no conservatory in the new house? does this mean i can't get rid of any of my kids now?
your new house looks lovely ... all neutral colours and fresh ... do we get to see the kitchen ? ... and kaz ? ... tmi woman !
its a small patio and my kids have first dibs on it
Post a Comment