Thursday, 6 November 2008
This edition of myself I don't believe in anymore
I bought Razorlights new Album to see me through packing the rest of the house and cleaning. Much as I hate to give Johnny Borrell any Kudos it is rather good. I might start a new blog when I get back online and bury this one as this part of my life seems to be almost over.I really loved living here and Ive had the most fun I've had in years I can't see Darlo being the same , we shall see.I went and signed my divorce papers today but because my solicitor has taken so long I have to apply for fees remission again so it could be another 8 weeks its neverfuckingending.v Tomorrow I have to dismantel my bed I hope I can get it back together again or Im fucked ( or piossibly not as the case may be. I have to coem back on sunday to clean the carpets and the windows and get the marks off the walls etc then Im just back to hand the keys in and argue over my deposit apparently the agent is a total cow and thinks the deposit money is hers, strangely my ex seems to think the deposit money is his I just want the move to be over and to be out the other side of the whole thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The money is definitely yours. I am more of a cow than her. I could cow for England and tell her I shall win any cow wars.
The money is yours.
If it helps to settle things, I can have the money I dont mind.
Why would they think the money is theirs? It's yours.
are you back online yet? I miss you
Yeah, isn't it time you came on home to us old broads?
where are you mum?
Post a Comment