Wednesday, 24 December 2008

merry christmas

I hope you all have a good christmas. This years not been terrific for me  I found friendship wasn't what I thought it was and  that  my family's opinion of me  isn't  that great either and if I could change the last 6 months  for  ten years in solitary confinement I probably would.I do however appreciate  the  good friends that I do have   for their understanding and  allowing me to whinge  to them incessantly  and all the money in the world wouldn't replace them and I thank them for their  support cos Id be in the nuthouse without them by now.lets hope that 2009 is a kinder year for all of us

11 comments:

Gail said...

I know 2008 was fairly shitty for you, but I just know that 2009 will be so much better.

Merry, merry Christmas to you-no one deserves a great one more than you.

Brenda said...

i vote yes for a kinder year, and if i am one of the ones you are able to whinge to, then i consider myself honored.

merry christmas dear heart.

Jessie said...

Merry christmas alexy xxxx

Kaz said...

Merry Christmas Alex, hope 2009 is good for you xx

Jo said...

awww ... hope you have a lovely day today ... whatever youre doing ... i would let you whinge to me ... but you scare me ... lol xxx

schell said...

Merry Christmas!!

Jilly said...

happy christmas and i hope the rest of this year into next is good for you.

jilly

vq said...

Merry Christmas, Alex. Here's to a better 2009 for all of us.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and even if next year is better keep whinging I cant imagine you as a happy Bonnie Langford type.

UrbanStarGazer said...

Merry belated Xmas. Hope that 2009 is a great year for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I did thanks