Sunday, 7 December 2008

Remember back in the days of the old boards



I used to post weird web sites and there was one with peter pan man and I used to take the piss? Yesterday Tom went to the school christmas fare to be an Elf in santas grotto. I waved him off as sam was going to a party at the swimming pool and I couldn't be two places at once and he eventually came home and I got the shock of my life , he wouldn't stand still to let e take a picture but Im thinking separated at birth or what

15 comments:

Jessie said...

thats cruelty to children that.

Anonymous said...

I think possibly youre child will be scarred for life or at least develop some peculiar fetishes.

Anonymous said...

some wouldn't know a good fetish if they sat on a corkscrew and wine poured from their arse

mavis sidebottom said...

I don't even know what a fetish is

Anonymous said...

lol its the mr sheen version of the jolly green giant...
Ron

Jilly said...

i can't belie the a) made your kid dress like that in public and b) he complied. poor kiddo. the pose makes him look special ed. i don't blame him for not wanting to sit still for a picture.

btw i read "sana's grotto" as "santa's ghetto" and had a nice mental image.

jilly

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

At least he has a cool haircut

mavis sidebottom said...

I think he was posing as a spakker thats why he looks like one

Jessie said...

Are we going to have christmas pics this year? I hearted them.

mavis sidebottom said...

Depends if the muse gets me I should think

Jo said...

2 things ... have you moved your tv ? ... and the fireplace looks nice ... i couldnt look at your son ... green makes me feel ill

Anonymous said...

what do u mean al, you USED to post weird sites????

Anonymous said...

Have you got a new house

Anonymous said...

yes have I not mentioned it .

Jessie said...

I want new stuff to read here now please.