this is the town where I now live I thought you would all be thrilled to see it I think this video must have been taken before the water feature.
Monday, 2 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering the tone of the internet since 1997.If you think this blog is boring then thank fuck that you don't have to live it like I do
11 comments:
check out the guy dancing with the no entry sign lol, all hail the darlo dancer!
It looks nice!
Now we know trains are born in Darlington and all the countys outreach are living there also. Nice.
those outreach preachers are flaming mad they got moved from there eventually cos poeple were avoiding them and the shops around them were losing trade
I think it looks nice too!
I'm pretty sure I saw Vera Drake walking about the Cornmill with a cheese grater in one hand and a turkey baster in the other. No eight children born at one time in Darlington.
I thought it looked great in Darlington Alex so I went to youtube and tried Hastings. I rather wish I hadnt bothered now lol
I just slashed my wrists
I knew that some good would finally come from my blog tomorrow I will be posting the how to make a parmo video so don't bother going for a transfusiion and tell them just to tack your veins togetherr cos you will be opening them again tomorrow
Oh how I had read this one first
Im so glad you didn't Ive had a crap day and knowing Ive made tyours a little worse has enhanced mine no end
Post a Comment