Lowering the tone of the internet since 1997.If you think this blog is boring then thank fuck that you don't have to live it like I do
Thursday, 19 February 2009
I blogged
a youtube video and soem other stuff but its no made it over . so Im not blogging again unless the toilet comment person admits their Identity , I am a little concerned it may be my mother although to be fair i don't think my mother would say shite
its ok its just a joke but I want to know who posted it cos I am worried that it might be someone who shouldn;t be here reading although I suspect its either mands or troll
Is there no way you can trace who did it or maybe put your blog in such a way that people can only post if they are logged in? I know thats easy with a private blog but can you do it with a public one?? I would like to have said I was the culprit but alas not. Tiddler
you can but to be honest I dont like putting restrictions on I am only joking about stopping I just want to know who it is for peace of mind Im thinking its mandy
8 comments:
NOT GUILTY
thats it Im not blogging any more
I missed the toilet comment . . . am going to go searcg for it
school trips are shite if noone pukes on the bus.and why oh why did they let u do the toilet run, dont they know u.
----------
I found and it's stupid and I don't even know what it means, but if it mean you're not blogging anymore, I loathe the fucker who posted it
its ok its just a joke but I want to know who posted it cos I am worried that it might be someone who shouldn;t be here reading although I suspect its either mands or troll
Is there no way you can trace who did it or maybe put your blog in such a way that people can only post if they are logged in? I know thats easy with a private blog but can you do it with a public one?? I would like to have said I was the culprit but alas not.
Tiddler
I solemnly promise it wasn't the troll
you can but to be honest I dont like putting restrictions on I am only joking about stopping I just want to know who it is for peace of mind Im thinking its mandy
Post a Comment