Saturday, 7 February 2009

My mother is staying

feel free to leave your condolences here

22 comments:

Jessie said...

I condole you most sincerly may the good lord go with you xxx

Brenda said...

forever?

Jo said...

(((alex)))

emma said...

You made me laugh

Gail said...

Well, with the shoe in the other foot, I wish my mother could come to stay with us, but since she died in 1989, unless we get a "haintin" it ain't gonna happen.

However, my condolences...the time will surely fly by!

Bert Bananas said...

Does she date? Is she as 'canny' as you are?

Anonymous said...

Has she moaned about the curtains and dodgy wardrobe doors yet?

mavis sidebottom said...

yes specially the curtains she cant understand why you wont put curtain poles for me

mavis sidebottom said...

I gave my mother a parmo for tea tonight she wasn't impressed all the more reason to love them

mrs robinson said...

Ferrets dont die until after much longer.

mavis sidebottom said...

HA its been days

Anonymous said...

Insolent child - she brought you into this world. Oh wait a minute so she did she needs punishing.
Tiddler

mavis sidebottom said...

fuck off cunt

Anonymous said...

Why is she staying with you, is she on a mission like mother teresa or something?

Gail said...

I gave my mother a parmo for tea tonight

Well, that's one way to get rid of unwanted guests.

Jessie said...

there will be a sudden rush of elderly women with heart attacks all these parmos they are being fed!

Anonymous said...

i think its ur mother that needs the sympathy :) especially now uve fed her that crap.

Anonymous said...

i think its ur mother that needs the sympathy :) especially now uve fed her that crap.

Anonymous said...

Please tell her to leave, I'm bored of this post now

Beanns37 said...

Very sorry to hear about this Alex ;)

mavis sidebottom said...

she leaves tomorrow I might have soemthing new to say or it might just be another beige day

Anonymous said...

This is why I'm glad my mom lives near by - no need for her to stay with me. Although, honestly, I probably saw more of her when I lived in Richmond and had to come home and stay with them.