Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Pet Shop Boys - Love Etc. (HD)

Hello my name is Mavis and I have a confession to make I love the pet shop boys I have them on my iPod I h=own their Cds and when i am pissed off I play you only tell me you love me when you're drunk really loudly and sing along.I think i must have a thing for camp geordies cos id so do neil tennant if he didn't bat for the other team.oo much of anything
Is never enough
Too much of everything
Is never enough
Boy it’s tough getting on in the world
When the sun doesn’t shine and a boy needs a girl
It’s about getting out of a rut, you need luck
But you’re stuck and you don’t know how, oh
(Don’t have to be) A big bucks Hollywood star
(Don’t have to drive) A super car to get far
(Don’t have to wear) A smile much colder than ice
(Don’t have to be) Beautiful but it’s nice
You need more
Than the Gerhard Richter hangin’ on your wall
A chauffeur-driven limousine on call
To drive your wife and lover to a white tie ball
You need more You need more You need more
You need more You need more You need more
You need love
I believe that we can achieve
The love that we need
I believe, call me naïve
Love is for free
(Don’t have to be) A big bucks Hollywood star
(Don’t have to drive) A super car to get far
(Don’t have to live) A life of power and wealth
(Don’t have to be) Beautiful but it helps
Beautiful but it helps
Beautiful but it helps

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Its a sin came on the radio as I was driving along earlier and I went oooooooo top choon and whacked it up full blast, now thats music I said to the dogs.

So dont feel alone there are many closet PSB fans out there just waiting for a revival.

mavis sidebottom said...

new album out next month I am tres excited

Anonymous said...

They're crap

mavis sidebottom said...

Oh fuck off you troll just cos you think Laid is the greatest song ever written

Anonymous said...

The Pet Shop Boys were just a poor man's Chas and Dave

Anonymous said...

Ha ha that wasn't the troll, but it was a bloody top comment.

mavis sidebottom said...

will you all start putting you names please cos Im agetting really fucked off with it

Anonymous said...

sorry the chas and dave one was me, the parmo dodger
Ron
xxx