well my mother has gone , it could have been worse,it could have been a week I got some new bedding as I now have a king size quilt on my king size bed which is nice I went to bed this afternoon which was nice and decadent until the doorbell rang but at least it wasn't the Jehovas witnesses just a travelling salesman still any port in a storm. I went to darlo Boro and stockton with my mother, its not unlike London Paris and New york if london paris and new york were full of pound shops and chavs Oh hang on London is.
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Any port in a storm? did he enjoy it?
Tiddler
youd have to ask him
Was he selling electrical stuff to oil rigs by any chance?
Not in the middle of darlington I think he must have become lost and merely rang on my bell for directions. thank heavens Id hoovered
the j witnesses haven't been to my house since my guy answered the door in nothing but a bathtowel and announced that his mom is a united methodist minister, so we've all been washed in the blood repeatedly. i don't know if it would work on the mormons though, but my neighborhood is too black for them to stop by, so we'll never know.
jilly
Do you still hate Sundays?
No strangely since I moved to darlington Sundays are Ok
Post a Comment