Lowering the tone of the internet since 1997.If you think this blog is boring then thank fuck that you don't have to live it like I do
Thank you.
and i thank you too.
I'm touched
I thank you from the bottom of my heart . . . and feet.
leg coming out of plaster? wtf happened? you've never mentioned it......
Actually i have that picture as my screen wallpaper.
I have it laminated by the side of my bed.
wipe clean eh
natrually one wouldnt want sogginess.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Thank you.
and i thank you too.
I'm touched
I thank you from the bottom of my heart . . . and feet.
leg coming out of plaster? wtf happened? you've never mentioned it......
Actually i have that picture as my screen wallpaper.
I have it laminated by the side of my bed.
wipe clean eh
natrually one wouldnt want sogginess.
Post a Comment