Thursday, 11 June 2009
forgive me spidey for I have sinned
it has been 7 days since my last blog.This is partly to do with my hands which are particularly bad with eczema and partly to do with the fact that nothing has really happened. I have been in a foul mood for months now ,really since I was given notice on the house in catterick, nothing at all seems to have gone right since then and there are things that happened that have changed my whole outlook on life and the people in it nothing is ever what you assume it is . I have learned though that I have a couple of truly great friends and I do appreciate them and their gin and listening abilities.Id not swap them for all the money in the world and they will forever be on my emotional payroll should they need it and i'll lie for them in court too if needs be.I have docs appointment tomorrow about my eczema since I cant bend the fingers on my right hand without large splits opening up, this was particularly unfortunate as I had a house inspection yesterday so had to have my hands in water for a while which makes it much worse ( I cant do housework in gloves the sweat has the same effect anyway and I am clumsier in gloves).I hate going to the doctors so it will be really bad by tomorrow aren;t you glad I blogged now little bundle of joy that i am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Bless your poor heart, Alex. I used to get the hand exzema, too, as you know, and it always seemed to flair up when we were transferred and trying to sell a house and I constantly had to have my hands in cleaning products. It's agonizing. I used to tear my hands apart in my sleep at night because the itching and stinging was so severe. I hope they will give you some strong cortisone ointment. That's all the helps it.
Hmmm, now that I think of it, I haven't had it flair up since the last time we moved. I think I'm allergic to heavy cleaning.
Good thing stress has nothing to do with it!!
I did a facebook quiz and apparently I have less than 3% stress so it can't be that
Did the quiz happen to mention that it only takes 2% stress to short out your ovaries?
i am still glad you blogged. you are forgiven.
is that what you tell all the girls bertram?
Look on the bright side....maybe something terrible, yet funny to us, will happen on your way to the doctors? Or on the way home.
strangely I passed a person on the way to the doctors who I have a friend on facebook although Ive never met them
awww sweetie it must be agony here have a great big sloppy lesbian hug xxxxxx
he gave me a betnovate prescription so its much much better today but cheersfor the lezzer hug next time could you shave though
dont touch my penis with them hands
aaron I proimise as long as we both live my hands will never ever come into contact with your cock
Post a Comment