well the average is 10cc so assuming its an average size bucket Im thinking its a full time job mate.Although apparantly I believe a spunk bucket is the technical term for catching spunk during in a blow job on a rolled up tongue but I couldn't possibly comment upon whether this is possible or not
I am proud to say I have never seen an episode of jeremy kyle but the other day I was in chat and I came accross this conversation and it was sincere: ******: jerry springer is funny but not practical for problem solving like jeremy kyle show
14 comments:
You truly are vile. I hope you have turned in your Blue Peter badge. Did you like my clackers photo?
I didn't notice I was too busy puking up cos of the pussy shot
hmm how often would one have to pull oneself off to achieve one complete bucket of spunk do you think?
Tiddler Riddler
well the average is 10cc so assuming its an average size bucket Im thinking its a full time job mate.Although apparantly I believe a spunk bucket is the technical term for catching spunk during in a blow job on a rolled up tongue but I couldn't possibly comment upon whether this is possible or not
so anyway back to me.....david beckham walked past where we were sitting he was 3 feet infront I think my sister may have wet herself.
fuck off and get your own blog lezzie drippings
but yours is so nice and welcoming
I think you should suggest to comic relief for jeremey kyle to sit in a bucket of spunk if we can raise 100,000 in the next hour thing.
from what i've read about jeremy kyle it wouldn't be the first time he and spunk were together in copious amounts
I would rather he sat in a bucket of acid. He is banned from my house.
I am proud to say I have never seen an episode of jeremy kyle but the other day I was in chat and I came accross this conversation and it was sincere:
******: jerry springer is funny but not practical for problem solving like jeremy kyle show
*******: thats true
Remind me not to read your blog and comments whilst eating my breakfast in future!
What pussy shot ?
On clanks blog
Post a Comment