Wednesday, 23 January 2008

This last week


I have given up shagging and I am replacing it with Shameless I have watched the first three series and I have jut one more to go (( thank you thuthan for lending them ) I am passionately in love with Kevin and Marty and have a wild desire to shout Bucket of spunk at inappropriate times.......... not that theres really an appropriate time to shout Bucket of Spunk come to think of it.Jacks fgone down the farm and sam and tom continue to fight .I went to Darlo today and the water fature looked just the same I did notice a light feature near thomas cooks that I hadn't seen before if you are really good I might take a pic of it next time

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be watching Shameless after I have finished LOM,

Anonymous said...

Spice girl concert was just bloody fantastic I have never been to a concert with an atmoshphere like it.....sorry alex but I had to tell someone before I burst, luff you xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

then again perhaps mention of the spice girls is in fact an appropriate time to say BUCKET OF SPUNK

Anonymous said...

Oh Spice Girls. I like the black one whose name I can't remember.

Britters

Brenda said...

please explain what bucket of spunk is. i might want to use that here.

Anonymous said...

You are thinking of Slapper Spice Ms Britters.

Anonymous said...

marty has tourettes in shameless spunk in the uk is putting it politely male ejaculate.Which is why we all spent the 70s sniggering because theFonz had a dog called spunky

Brenda said...

thank you for the explanation. i probably won't be talking about that to anyone anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

but when you are sat alone in your car and someone cuts you up you'll be shouting it

Brenda said...

well thanks. that will make me feel better if i yell that.