Sunday, 3 February 2008

Last night


On friday night My friend Kirstie who was 37 on Tuesday came up from Fareham to spend the weekend with me,She arrived at 9.15 on Friday evening and I managed to make her unconscious through Vodka by 11.00pm a feat of which I am inordinately proud. Having got up bright and early and bushy tailed on saturday morning we sat round for hours bitching about life before dressing and driving to the shopping metropolis that is Middlesbrough a place in which I can shop now once again so its not all bad.Kirstie bought out tk maxx and I bout two large blue rugs in the x catalogue shop for a tenner which isn't bad though I do say so myself.We had luncheon at the bananaleaf all you can eat buffet and Kirst did her best to prove that they had all she could eat I just had a lettuce leaf and a glass of water with a squeeze of lemon being a supermodel can be so hard .
We got back to Catterick and Kirst played on the comp while I made myself look fabulous this of course only took a few seconds then she went and made herself look fab and I played on the comp for a few hours. Then we decided to hit the high spots of Richmond so we got a taxi and walked around looking for the high spots after a few hours we decided to just look for the level ground spots and then we opted for any old place that was open. We went to the Black Lion which is a coaching inn of Finkle street where a live band was due to play .Much to our shock the band wasn;t wank and we had a nice time they played all the kind of stuff I like from the arctic monkeys to the who via the foo fighters and a good time was had by all.The Little miss its only 12 lets go somewhere else said " lets go soemwhere else " so we ended up at the only place open in the area on a saurday after 12 Louis on the Graison.Thje dancing queen started to strut her funky stuff and I sat and watched and drank , then the fijian soldiers moved in , after one started trying to hump ;leg I decided it was time to tell them to fuck off , unfortunately I don;t know the Fijian for fuck off you cunt so I had to keep shouting it in english . eventually after he bit m on the back the bouncer came and removed him , we saw him today in tesco car park but Kirst wasn't quite fast enough to run the cunt over. We left shortly after as it was dentist time ( 2.30 ) and went home and bitched and drank some more , this morning we breakfasted on macdonalds big macs having risen at the ungodly time of 9. then Kirst went back so that my fearless readers was my birthday

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So no horse this year? Bummer.

Brenda said...

well that was a good one as far as i can tell.

Anonymous said...

It's all bloody lies, we drank tea and ate buns with the vicar!

Anonymous said...

spidey, do you mean to tell me you actually understood what she typed?

Jilly

schell said...

I did. I Got the whole thing this time! (I'm so proud of myself)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad i didnt go, it doesnt sound like my cup of coffee at all ;-)

Anonymous said...

Apart from the shopping and doing of make up and being shagged by a fijian and dancing sounded like my kind of night.
Tiddler

mavis sidebottom said...

the band were really good I am thinking of doing a bit of a meet round richmond live this year they have a music festival last year the buzzcocks played there its free and beers only £1.40 a pint in wetherspoons

mavis sidebottom said...

Oh and Kirstie the vicar says can he have his thong back and wonders how he got crumbs in his nethers