Sunday, 24 February 2008

The Specials - Pearls Cafe

sunday again, and its still all a load of bollocks

2 comments:

Gail said...

We're having a ripping Sunday. Dennis is still reading the paper, I'm trying to find a pair of headphones (wireless) so he can hear the TV without the neighborhood knowing just how much we watch Walker, Texas Ranger, Lily is taking a nap, and now Dennis is talking to Barnes-they're solving all the problems of the world from what I can hear and you can just imagine how that's going. At least the sun has come out again. The excitement is almost more than I can bear.

Clank Napper said...

I spent my Sunday at a memorial service for Stews dad who has been gone a year.

NOT thrilling. Although I did go to a good boot sale and got Lizzy a Guess Who? game so spent the other part of the day playing that.