Lowering the tone of the internet since 1997.If you think this blog is boring then thank fuck that you don't have to live it like I do
Don't feel to badly. If things got any duller around here, we'd be turned to stone.
I was going to say at least you have adult company , then I remembered its dennis ;)
too true, unfortunately.
Four days of no work. At least for most. I am working tomorrow morning.
what is this work of which you speak
Hey I have had a great long weekend.Tiddler
It's the weekend?
i did after the hobnobs turned up
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Don't feel to badly.
If things got any duller around here, we'd be turned to stone.
I was going to say at least you have adult company , then I remembered its dennis ;)
too true, unfortunately.
Four days of no work. At least for most. I am working tomorrow morning.
what is this work of which you speak
Hey I have had a great long weekend.
Tiddler
It's the weekend?
i did after the hobnobs turned up
Post a Comment