
Jack came home on friday, I barely recognised him he was polite he was pleasant and he followed me round the house like a dog but talking ,I think he spoke more this weekend than he's spoken in the last year.Basil was thrilled to see him too.
On Saturday Kirstie came up with her new young man I use the term young loosely obviously to me hes young but to her he;s positively ancient.He seems to cope with her violence admirably and we played trivial pursuits and he didn't seem to notice that shes actually special needs which just goes to prove that love truly is blind.If I were a show off Id point out that i romped home but three pieces of the pie and the other two were totally in awe but fortunately I am too modest to say LOSERS LOSERS. I wont ,ention that I was managing to cyber at the same tim , did I say cyber I mean talk to someone in cyber pspace and drink half a litre of gin.The twat bought Sam and tom back on sunday and Kirstie left the house then she returned to the house to get the bags and their coats then she left again for good this time thank fuck.Theres nothing more annoying than hearing the mating cries of the lesser spotted scott when you are lying on the sofa not having had any for weeks . It should be pointed out that after they finished Jack got up and went and had a cigarette so it was good for him too ;)
Can't think of owt else so I'll bid you a fond farewell til next time xx

10 comments:
I just don't get that gin advert.
Advise please.
I love trivial pursuit but can never find anyone else to play. And crib.
Mind I can never get the green orange and blue wedges. So I never win.
Also, meant to say that I had the 12" version of Ghost Town, and loved the B Side. The Friday Night/Saturday Morning one. And I think Why was on there too.
Still find myself whistlking Too Much Too Young whilst walking past the town chavs.
I like I cant stand it by the specials , specially the bit at the end where they Goodnight Terry Goodnight Rhoda
Its not a real advert its been photoshopped
and which tim were you cybering?
that would be tellign
Gordons will mess with your head ;) and I find the orange and greens easy but have major probs with yellow and brown I just dont like brown at all.
Tiddler
I dislike blues and I ma not ken on greens browns are a piece of piss
i prefer tangueray to fuck me up.
Post a Comment