the lovely lezzer know as jessica she is having modem problems aparently its conflicting with her non existant firewall and cant get online.This week is mostly boring, jacks going round the house saying I don't really live here anymore you knwo Im homeless LOl if he doesn't live here why is he eating all the food from my fridge?
The bloke from the assualt died yesterday I hope the cunt that did it rots in hell. I am watching wimbledon but I cant get into it this year I don't know why. Last saturday was the anniversary of my leap into übersluttishness I doubt the bloke even remembers me now
Tuesday, 24 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
...and do you remember him?
lol
I do remember you dear I still suffer from the occasional nightmares but thankfully Mrs Brown helps me there.
Gordon
dear Gordon I am quite glad you have given up fucking me and have decided to fuck the taxpayer instead
i don't understand how teenaged males can eat that much food. i've had a 19 year old living in my house for almost a year now and i'm really thinking of putting a trough in next to the diningroom table for him. i think the only thing he doesn't eat is the baby food, and i think that's because he hasn't found it yet.
jilly
jilly, you cradle snatcher!
Post a Comment