My big lad is coming home today from his Uncles, I have missed him.he's only coming back for a week then he;s going back to the farm to do some work to start paying off my brother who has spent a fortune on him over the last six months.My soon to be ex rang up last night and pumped my other two sons for information on him, they told John that jack was coming home and he asked to speak to me he then informed me that if jack was back then he would be paying less to me cos he wasn't supporting jack.I am most angry that he uses sam and tom to get information about whats happening in this house and then takes their word as gospel. Jacks taken all his resists now and we are waiting for the results he was thinking of going onto college but he's decided to try a different career path I shall tell you more when I know if it's working out or not .he's an astute lad and hes worked out that I cant afford much so he's looking to do something where he can earn money carry on learning a trade and can pay his uncle back and give me a little money too. this time last year I was worried sick about him now I'm dead proud
Friday, 20 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Way to go Jack!!
Boo, ex!!
Yay to you too!!
Erm, i know its easy to do, but this has me confused. Surely the soon to be ex should be paying the same, as sam and tom and you wont be eating less just because jack is back? Fair enough him not paying more, ie, not keeping jack too, but paying less??? Methinks a trip to the solicitor is in order m'dear.
Get thee to a lawyer (or solicitor) sooner rather than later. Mrs. R. was exactly right-there should be no deduction in support just because Jack is back home, since he's paying, if I understand it correctly, only for the two youngest. Way to go Jackie boy-I bet he would hate that nickname ;-)
Horrible little squirmy man. Jack needs an apprenticeship.
Well done, Jack and Mum. Our children are never off our hearts and your pride in him is well earned by his efforts.
Clank thanks for that free bit of advertising.
Yours
Alan Sugar
he can get his £30 ema grant while he is at college.
Alan you killed Spurs - but funnily enough I don't hate your guts. I have a thing for ugly men.
£30 wouldn;t even cover his bus fares
sometimes do you wonder what you ever saw in your ex? the woman he's with now is in for a nasty shock in the future. i have a feeling she'll get it worse from him in the end because she's stuck with him and when the shit hits for her, it's not like she didn't have any hints about his less than great personality.
i it's horrible that someone would be so nasty to his children by trying to turn them against their older brother via using him as an excuse not to do his duty. plus, pumping the little ones is just dirty, the pig. The goings on of the eldest has nothing to do with the youngest two because he tossed the eldest out of his life.
Moreover, like it or not, he was the father figure for the eldest for a good period of time. The nastiness isn't really called for. I feel so bad for your sons, having to put up with that. The eldest must feel so rejected and hurt.
I've been spoiled because my step-father never calls me anything but his daugher and calls my daughter his granddaughter and rips anyone a new asshole when they imply differently. I wish more step-parents would take on this mentality.
jilly
hear hear jilly, my stepfather did the same, in fact he wanted to officially adopt me, but since I was already 25 or so, we decided that was a non starter. In hindsight, I wished we'd gone thru with it. Now, my daughter thinks of Dennis a her father-as her biological one isn't quite the candidate for
Father of the Year.
Post a Comment