Tuesday, 17 June 2008

So about my driving lessons ,

I forgot to take my glasses to the theory and while I could see the questions by squinting I totally fucked up the hazard because to be perfectly honest it was all a blur.Other than that it was all rather good . I shared the days driving with a 34 year old scot from just outside Glasgow .if he hadn't said he was 34 I would have thought he was 50.he had never driven before and I think he thought he was going to get in the car and become Lewis hamilton he got in the car and turned out to bestevie wonder , every day became an exciting game of will he remember that to get a car to move you have to switch it on and every day he forgot.
Strangely this made me feel better about my drivingand after I failed my theory and had no pressure it was quite good fun . My driving instructor and i got on like a house on fire once he said to me are you going to pull out of this junction or shall we just sit here all day watching fucking cars go by. I replied with a jolly why don't you just fuck off you cunt and lo we were pals.the weather in Blackpool was really good i walked up the prom every night to get a salad from marks and sparks so I am less white than normal anyway I cant think what to write so I'll stop

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the 34 yr old scot pass his theory?
Oh and next time take your glasses :-)

mavis sidebottom said...

the 34 year old scot had passed his theory prior to the course ( as had I only mine had run out cos I'd left it too long )

Anonymous said...

Hope you pass soon, so i can tax the bejesus out of you.
Yours
Gordon Brown

mavis sidebottom said...

dear Gordon brown I am becoming more and more concerned with the ampount of time you spend reading my blog rather than running the country in any other way but into the ground please get back to your day job or even better resign

Anonymous said...

Crikey Mavis, you almost sounded like a Daily Mail reader there.
Yours
Gordon Brown

Clank Napper said...

There is nothing wrong with Daily Mail readers.

All closet facists read it.