How young does Pater Powell look intoducing this I bet even anthea would fancy him again. I was reliving my lost youth musically on You Tube and thinking how great this song is even now.The Buzzcocks played richmond live last year but I didn;t see them I regret it now.Day two of the holidays and I already want to run away from home
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
This is the first day for me. And love my daughter as I do, she doesn't want 6 weeks off. she loves school and wants to go every day. I think there should be a free summer school for kids that want it.
Dearest Alex,
Tonight I was reading nonsense rhyme poetry to my daughter (although I hate poetry, i love nonsense rhyme, maybe that's like I like Ded?) and we came across one that's my favorite. The book is almost all british authors, so when I read, I think of how I imagine your voice to sound. Anyway, there are three that remind me of you really, but here's the shortest (and my favorite):
An Accident
by Roy Fuller
An accident happened to my brother Jim
When somebody threw a tomato at him--
Tomatoes are juicy and don't hurt the skin,
But this one was specially packed in a tin.
Love,
Jilly
That is fab.
Are Jarvis Cocker and Joe Cocker related?
Do your kids not have that free swimming malarky like in manchester? No point going swimming during any holidays the pools are full of the little bastards.
Any more clevage pics please?
Jessie
no dear I Only have cleavage on a monday we share it in our street
Im bored of this entry now.
Tiddler
Im not here to entertain you younfg man that why you have a lithe lithuanian lady with big tits
Okay, it's been to long since a new post. Mayhaps you can drag yourself to the computer and update those of us who rely on you for the excitement in our lives?
Gail
Here here.
i come and look here every day and all i see is buzzcocks.
She's not listening to us is she?
Gail
Post a Comment