the numbers at the end are the amount of times played
Youre My Waterloo 3:46 The Libertines Other 509
Wheels 4:33 Grand Drive True Love And High Adventure Rock 468
Never Never 2:26 The Libertines Can't Stand Me Now (Single CD2) Unknown 100 467
OMD - Pandora's Box 4:09 OMD 409
Somewhere Else 3:15 Razorlight Somewhere Else - EP Rock 360
You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk 3:11 Pet Shop Boys Nightlife Electronica/Dance 351
Whistle for the Choir 3:36 The Fratellis Costello Music Rock 334
About You Now 3:32 Sugababes Change Pop 317
Story of the blues 4:04 The mighty wah The_Fantastic_80_s Pop 308
I Don't Mind at All 2:34 Bourgeois Tagg/The Coast String Quartet Yoyo Rock 307
I Can't Decide 2:47 Scissor Sisters Ta-Dah Pop 303
Breck Road Lover 4:39 The Libertines Other 298
This Is How It Feels 3:13 Inspiral Carpets Weekender Pop 288
The Man Who Would Be King 3:59 The Libertines The Libertines Alternative & Punk 273
Reflections of My Life 3:50 The Marmalade One Hit Wonders Pop 259
Chelsea Dagger 3:24 The Fratellis Costello Music Rock 256
I Need You 2:32 The Beatles Help! Pop 248 1
Riot Van 2:15 Arctic Monkeys Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not Alternative & Punk 246
Time For Heroes 2:40 The Libertines Up The Bracket Alternative & Punk 100 243
Sunshine In the Rain 4:02 BWO Prototype (Digital Only) Pop 240
commercial rain 4:41 Inspiral Carpets 239
Sleep Well Tonight 5:11 Inspiral Carpets Beast Inside Rock/Pop 238
Death On The Stairs 3:24 The Libertines Up The Bracket Alternative & Punk 100 233
One 3:53 Johnny Cash American III Country 227 10/07/2008 16:12
Saturday, 12 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I deleted one cos I was too embarassesd to admit I own it let alone that I have played it over 200 times in the last 6 months
Alex,
Since you don't really respond to the BS site, here's my petty respons for you (and yes i know i have a rotten tomato for a heart and will rot in germy hell for what I did, but i can't take it back):
i did something horrible and so petty i was shocked at myself. btw i snorted and real loled at what Alex said to you (Emma) about deleting the post and calling it petty.
i’m usually able to curbe my petty urges that i have about 5million times a day but this one got by me.
Here it is,
Title it, “why i’m ashamed of myself”
we (my girlfriends and I) were in rural PA and i had to pee like i’ve never had to pee before. There was no option of pulling over and just going, that’s gross, but I did almost hit that point.
we finally got somewhere with a flushing toilet and this bitch kept cutting us off and making it take longer to get to the place with the toilet. When we pulled over to the rest-stop the woman got to the bathroom before me AND used the last of the TP. I was irrationally angry and encouraged by my friends to do SOMETHING.
So after all of that, on my way to my car, i put my chewed up gum on the underside of her car door handle. I didn’t stick around to see her reaction, but if I had thought of it, I probably would have left a post-it with a note too. life has been hard on me since i gave up cussing.
When I told my guy about this, he promptly said “this is why you shouldn’t go places with your friends, you don’t even attempt to control each other. Remember when you got put out of Borders?” We then had a lengthly talk about pettiness and I was wondering if it’s just me, and I know it isn’t, so there.
neener neener
Shamefully,
Jilly
petty things I have done in revenge
I once squirted tomato sauce in a husbands shoes when he pissed me off by going out leaving me at home with no cigarettes
I cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush once for the same crime.
my middle name should be "whatever" as I use that about 300 times a day
I take peasure in telling whopping lies about who i am seeing and what I have been doing in chat just to wind certain people up even though I have absolutely no reason to do so and my desire to wind them up is totally irrational.
Apart from all that Im not even remotely petty so there ner. we wont even go into the cut your nose off to spite your face pettiness of why I dont comment on the bs site anymore cos even Im embarrassed by that but will i back down will I fuck as like
you know, i've never thought of using his toothbrush to clean the toilet, but i'm going to keep that in mind if our relationship ever goes south of repair but urin is sterile, so it might fall into the cat's box instead.
i don't see why people should get mad at what you may or may not do. you've lived a handful of years and seem to know your own business and as long as you aren't cooking up meth in the back yard, butting out is the best policy in my book. if you want to play with them for getting into your business, so be it.
i think i was so mad at the bitch because she gave me this look right before she went into the toilet and again when she came out. and i had to pee so bad i could barely walk and she knew it that horrible woman. anyway...
the other really petty thing i do often is throw trash in my neighbor's yard, but i think it's okay because it's their trash that they throw in MY yard first. I really want to go over there and just have it out, but my calmer/better/wiser half won't let me, something about an arrest record getting me fired. i've been informed that we're getting a fence soon, so that should stop some of the hate.
jilly
I put bogies in my ex husbands sandwiches once.
And proud.
And you wonder why guys dont trust women. Oh and please introduce yourselves if we ever meet so I know not to talk to you any longer in case you turn evil on me.
Tiddler
Post a Comment