Saturday, 16 August 2008

HATCAM at LIDLS

10 comments:

Clank Napper said...

That looks like quite a posh Lidls.



That's what I hate about Lidls, they won't pack for you. and then they start serving the next person and you haven't even got your cabbages in your bags.

Anonymous said...

I see Lidls are as sickly coloured everywhere and full of disinterested people.
Tiddler

Brenda said...

it looks like a chain of stores we have here called aldis. i wonder if they are connected?

mavis sidebottom said...

aldis are run by the brother of the bloke who owns lidls they are like addidas and gola both german , german brothers seem to fall out a lot.I dont need anyone to pack my bags Im not a fuckign geriatric you are supposed to bung everything in the trolly and pack away from the till you daft bitch.I love Lidls if you dis Lidls you cant be my friend so there ner

Anonymous said...

I was just about to say that lidl and aldi are anangrams of each other but their not so i'll leave it there.

Clank Napper said...

I know that! But I hate being rushed. Don't ner at me young lady.

mavis sidebottom said...

I hate people who fuck about at checkouts faffing about , get your stuff and fuck off out my way is my motto.Some people get road rage I get checkout cuntishness

vq said...

(This from the woman who tremulously apologizes to sales clerks for actually having the nerve to want to purchase something. ;))

Anonymous said...

Im not shes as tremulous as she once was.

mavis sidebottom said...

Im a bit of a changed person these days