it was bad on saturday but its ok now Its more up morpeth way that its really bad . Although the train line was flooded between Darlo and York as usual
you have sausages and beans in yur bowl go and eat them and If I catch you on my computer again today young man you wont be going out to play with ben tomorrow
9 comments:
I take it you haven't been flooded too badly in your area.
it was bad on saturday but its ok now Its more up morpeth way that its really bad . Although the train line was flooded between Darlo and York as usual
Mum I am still waiting for my treat....and doesn't bens mum talk really posh?
you have sausages and beans in yur bowl go and eat them and If I catch you on my computer again today young man you wont be going out to play with ben tomorrow
why were you walking with janet street porter?
Its not me speaking bitch
Basil is a handsome one, isn't he? I'm thinking of getting Lily a small poodle as a chew toy...any thoughts?
I used to think a British accent was cool - until I got the whiff of bad teeth that went along with it. - blu
havent you got a spider that could be holding you hostage soemwhere
Post a Comment