Monday, 15 September 2008

Because I am lazy

I have decided to copy emmas idea
so 10 things that I am
1.L azy
2. Polite
3. fat
4. funny
5. secretive
6. Unemotional
7. Obsessive
8.Moody
9 smart-arsed
10 immature

ten things am not
1 Solvent
2 unhappy
3 sweet
4 Open
5 Maternal
6 monogamous
7.disloyal
8 tidy
9 levelheaded
10 a planner

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you missed off proper

Anonymous said...

I still haven;t quite got to grips with what you mean by proper oh man of my dreams

emma said...

Where's "perfect"?

mavis sidebottom said...

Im waiting for someone else to say perfect one doesn;t want to blow ones own trumpet . O i missed modest out too

Anonymous said...

Polite? Never to me dear.
Tiddler

Anonymous said...

* polite to people who are worthy of it

Clank Napper said...

You missed off slutty.

mavis sidebottom said...

Im not slutty anymore infact Im a virgin