Sunday, 14 September 2008

Maximo Park - Books From Boxes

I like this,I robbed it from Rons NME essential artists cd cos hes hip and cool unlike me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its official the american election is the mnost boring thing but no matter how boring it is its still not asfucking boring as sunday

Anonymous said...

Wrong, wrong, wrong. It's turning out to be one of the most exciting in years....the empty suit versus experience and plain speaking. (guess where my votes going!!!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea my fascictic jackbbooted sister. Take my word for it It's fucking boring

Anonymous said...

you know I am the most liberal member of our family and everyone I know thinks Im slightly to the right of hitler

Gail said...

I'm related to you? The rest of the family is right of Attlia the Hun.

Anonymous said...

Im a pinko commie compared with the rest of my family I kid you not.Mind you den is a pinko commie compared with the rest of my family

Gail said...

Oh dear god, Den has turned into one of "them"-you know the ones who'll be voting for McCain. It must be an attack of the pod people or it's his listening to right-wing radio in the truck. Just between you and me, he's become VERY annoying.