
I watched my Sons passing out parade from his RAF training , it was very good although the weather was a bit hit and miss and it rained on and off .The people sat behind me couldn't work out which their son was and ended up taking several photos of a total stranger before they finally spotted him in the last march past.I was with jacks dad and his grandad and had a good laugh.Jack looked very smart and very adult he also made me look like a midget a very small fat midget .It was bloody freezing too which is why I appear to have no neck lol

14 comments:
And to think only weeks ago (well, it seems like) we were buying him toys at Walmart!
congratulations to you and your son.
Jack looks quite the man doesn't he? Congratulations to you both.
you both look might smart :)
ok and a little frozen
Well done, Mum.
Awwwwwww, he looks all grown up and very smart! Well done Jack, and well done Petunia for bringing up such a smart young man!
Congratulations! I'll bet you're so proud.
Well played, Mum. Didn't you once say your father was in the RAF as well? I'm sure he would be proud too.
Where did the time go? You both look fab. when you are 4'10" you can then join the midget society.
I need to look up mafia wars.
...ok it looks like there might be blood involved. I will stick to facebook scrabble.
Does Jack get leave now and do you know where his duty station will be?
hes on his way to his station at the moment its not far from his grandmas house so he wont starve , hes due to get leave in a couple of weeks but I dont expect he'll be homethere are pubs to explore
so now he gets to be a real adult with his first real job, good for him. before long the other two will be off too.
jilly
Nice!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment