Monday, 20 July 2009
I was just cooking tea for us
and I sent out sam to look for Tom who is out playing somewhere and he came back in with Jack which was a little confusing.hes been doing an airshow and has a weeks leave and thought hed come home and surprise me.he was saying his kit is wet cos they've been sleeping in tents so I said well don't leave it in your bag it will go mouldy and stink and he looked down at me and said " I don my own Admin now mother, I'm a grown up "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
What a big surprise....or two I guess. I wonder if I'll ever hear any of my kids say that?
schell, i find that teens often say it but rarely back it up. howeve,r i think jack probably has the follow through since he's in the military.
alex, does tea replace lunch or supper?
jilly
tea is dinner,dinner is lunch
is breakfast still breakfast?
breakfast is breakfast and supper ( like beaker,supper is a word I actually hate the way soem people hate the word cunt) is a coiuuple of biscuits and a cup of horlicks
"I'm a grownup"...music to any mother's ears.
and did he do his own admin and put his stuff in the washer?
I dont know its not problem so I haven;t looked I went back to bed this morning cos i felt like shit and when I got up he'd gone out
did you feel shit cos you went to bed without any supper?
you knwo ron somedays I wonder why speak to you
Mems, I hear this a lot:
"I'M EIGHTEEN. A MAN! I should be able to do as I please."
If you're a man, get out of my house and support yourself. You can do as you please when I don't have to pay the bills and support you
To be fair he did get a job and get out of my house and he does pay his own bills so I cant really bitch
Post a Comment