I should like to point out that the light patch is actually hair not a missing chunk and that Id been drinking gin and tonic when I did it so if anyone wants to report me to childline please feel free :D
i have to take the baby for her first haircut soon. i think i'm going to askt he sexy italian man who cuts my hair to cut hers, because he thinks she's the bees knees. i'm also going to buy a potty chair tomorrow, lord help me.
your kids are all attractive and we can't even spot the bruises where you've had to beat them into submission! is the summer holiday driving you nuts yet? we've got about 5 weeks left and i'm already starting to mourn its passing.
8 comments:
What a cutie. He'll be breaking hearts soon.
way better than the upholstry scissors my dad used on our heads.
I should like to point out that the light patch is actually hair not a missing chunk and that Id been drinking gin and tonic when I did it so if anyone wants to report me to childline please feel free :D
Flea shampoo kills lice. The active ingredient is the same as what's in NIX. It's just a hell of a lot less expensive.
i have to take the baby for her first haircut soon. i think i'm going to askt he sexy italian man who cuts my hair to cut hers, because he thinks she's the bees knees. i'm also going to buy a potty chair tomorrow, lord help me.
your kids are all attractive and we can't even spot the bruises where you've had to beat them into submission! is the summer holiday driving you nuts yet? we've got about 5 weeks left and i'm already starting to mourn its passing.
jilly
Pretty danged good. H will never let me cut his hair and I'm sure I could do it. Maybe I'll show him these pics as proof.
Johns step mother came round to pick them up today and was amazed thatI'd cut their hair myself
so nothing exciting has happened since the hair cuts then?
Post a Comment