Sunday, 16 August 2009

news roundup


My two youngest kids have been away since july 29th and will be back on sept 1st My house has remained clean and theres been no piss on the toilet seat no fighting and Ive not been woken up by the sound of Rock band drums . Im ebnjoying the quiet to be honest.I went to Richmond Live with my friend Cathy where we saw John ottway and wild willie brret who were crap and Bad Manners who were absolutely brilliant and Buster Bloodvessel hasnt changed at all in 20 years. Ive had a hair cut and an eyebrow wax as people who have me friended on facebook will know. Friday this week I met my borthe Paul and his friend Nichola in York and had a really nice day got soem bargains in Monsoon and paul bought me an eton mess in Little Bettys down Stonegate .yesterday I went to Boro and got 173 quids worth of clothes for 34 quid four pairs of trousers and top which was good see picture of fat woman in satin for further refernce.John finally got a job and started last monday so I wont be trying to run a house on 64.20 a week after next week which will be a blessed relief.On the very Down side my Lovely nephew Harry is in Hospital as they found on monday he has a brain tumour , so fingers crossed and good thoughts that it will be benign and operable and he will be back to normal in no time at all.Jack came home on onday this week to break my calm but since hes withewr out or asleep its not really a problem although i came in yesterday to find him washing one tee shirt on a full cycle in the washing machine and being inordinately proud that he was doing his own washing lol

8 comments:

UrbanStarGazer said...

Sorry to hear about your nephew. I will keep my fingers crossed (I'm an atheist so praying's out).

doreenmary said...

Mavis,

You wrote, "see picture of fat woman in satin for further reference..."

You are soooo fucking funny the way you express yourself (even though you're not fat). I snorted my coffee while I laughed reading yours.

Also, on the topic of Facebook.... I'm starting to get a little hooked... it's kinda like high school again.

Anonymous said...

((Harry))

emma said...

"where we saw John ottway and wild willie brret who were crap and Bad Manners who were absolutely brilliant and Buster Bloodvessel"
---
Jesus Christ, I'm fucking ancient. I didn't understand one shit word of that

Jilly said...

Sorry about your nephew, good luck to your family.

i love the picture, were you dancing?

Your dog is so cute, and he knows it.

i don't look at facebook, but my guy loves it and i'm constantly mindboggeled that he has so many "friends" when he never seems to go anywhere or do anything. Half the people are unfer 17, so i don't think they should count.

Jilly

mavis sidebottom said...

No I was being a windowlicker

Bert Bananas said...

Liz looked up Eton Mess and now she's going to make it.

So thanks !!

Anonymous said...

its very very nice go for it liz