
This picture is for Ronald who when I said Darlinton was posh and now had a water feature suggested that an old Tramp pissing against a wall did not a water feature make .Well Yah Boo sucks mr Ronaldo this is the mighty water feature .
For years and years and years I had the snatch of a song going through my head , it came out at the same time as Mary's prayer and the only line I could remember was "Misery loves company but she can" the the rest was blank . On pop master on radio 2 just before xmas they played a snatch of the same song and all my frustration dropped away as they said it was I don't mind at all by Borgeouis Tagg.Ive now managed to down load it and have it on my iPod , whenever I hear it I am transported back to 1987/8 and hoovering the newsagents shop at the end of the day with Radio 1 playing in the background. I loved working in the newsagents I got on with the boss like a hosue on fire the customers were all regulars and you knew everything happening in the village.As usual as it nears my birthday I am reliving my life through music and will continue to do so for the next coupld of weeks
Oh and the other day when I was bord I came up with a superb idea of combining a tampon with a vibrator I shall market them as Vibratamp .......cumming on has never been so much fun

6 comments:
vibratamp.. a very good idea. it would having your period something to look forward to.
That last comment made me gag. The t has fallen off of your Past Times. Dead Classy.
I could live quite happily in the Past Times chain.
I do, however, like the water feature.
I think the water feature looks like its been raining on some steps....is this what its supposed to look like? And yes i already know its posher than peterlee which doesnt have a water feature at all :-P
lts face it carol the town in deliverence is posher than peterlee ;)
did someone drill through the step and hit a water main and left it claiming it was a new water feature?
Tiddler Riddler
I always get horny during my period.
-P
Post a Comment