well she was she;s a bit better this morning which is fucking typical cos she could have had a shag yesterday if she'd been well and now she can't have one for a fortnight. Its snorkel and flipper weather here its done nowt but rain since christmas except the day it snowedOur house is still a it gloom, filled jacks still getting over the breakup and sam and tom are fighting from the moment they rise to the moment they drop aseep. Oh and subltle hint when you buy one kid a mobile for his birthday and another phone for the other ones xmas present dont buy one a nokia 5300 and the other a LG choclate cos the one with the nokia will break his thinking he'll get an upgrade :(
Tuesday, 8 January 2008
mavis sidebottom is unwell
well she was she;s a bit better this morning which is fucking typical cos she could have had a shag yesterday if she'd been well and now she can't have one for a fortnight. Its snorkel and flipper weather here its done nowt but rain since christmas except the day it snowedOur house is still a it gloom, filled jacks still getting over the breakup and sam and tom are fighting from the moment they rise to the moment they drop aseep. Oh and subltle hint when you buy one kid a mobile for his birthday and another phone for the other ones xmas present dont buy one a nokia 5300 and the other a LG choclate cos the one with the nokia will break his thinking he'll get an upgrade :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I'm so glad mavis is feeling better :-)
if u will put bags on ur head ur bound to feel ill u daft sod, see when u took it off u were better.
yes Im just back to looking a bit of a dog
hes so cute the little bazzer.
Hope you feel better. Come and do my ironing if you like it that much you sick woman.
Id do everyones ironing if they lived near
The only good thing about kids is making them.
dont do the ironing with a bag on ur head tho, heavens - u may burn urself, having said that uve already burnt ur fingers a few times havent u.
actually i think u may have hit on a good money making idea for urself, do ironing for single blokes, then when they bring it round u can shag em.
you should start an ironing service called depressed charge £10 a bin liner.
I think her service should be called something like,, Iron't you worth it (aren't you worth it,, it may not sound as close in the UK as it can in certain parts of the US- as in i am gonna arn the clothes) :)
The business should be called, "Something Pressing"
I think it should be "we'll fuck your wrinkles out"
I've been listening to the Artic Monkeys song you sent me a while ago. They're yummy. I might have to hunt down some more of their songs.
tut how base!
I received my 2007 employee evaluation yesterday and the only thing I need to improve on is my "personal appearance"... my boss wrote that I come to work looking like I "rolled out of someone's laundry hamper"
I guess I should start ironing.
Britters
lol i think thats a sweet way to describe somebody :-)
Post a Comment