Sunday, 6 January 2008


since the return of her children Mavis's head was in an entirely different planet. I really feel I should use my mind for good but I have wracked my brain and I am buggered if I can think of anything that I can do so I am continuing on as normal as complete waste of space .Kids are back at school tomorrow can we say praise the lord cos if they weren't i'd certainly be asking someone to pass the ammunition. back to the ironing I have a a new iron and its very good I love ironing

7 comments:

Brenda said...

a new picture. that made my day.

happy ironing!

vq said...

I got a rowenta iron and now I like ironing almost as much as you do. Well. Not that much.

Happy new year, alex.

Anonymous said...

i think thats an australian planet

schell said...

You are becoming a performance artist. You should do some sort of calendar.

Anonymous said...

did one of ur men ask u to put a bag on ur head???

if so u could have used a lidl one and remained loyal to ur fave store.

Anonymous said...

but lidl ones are plastic i could suffocate

Anonymous said...

::::wonders how much it would cost to ship her ironing to Mum:::::