Wednesday, 2 January 2008

this year I am becoming a nun


I have decided after a year of debauchery I shall live the good and wholesome life I think I give julie andrews a run for her money to be honest.Yesterday my kids came back from their dads where they spent christmas It was weird without them Bu I have to say I enjoyed the time alone with jack, ( who was dumped by his girlfriend yesterday hes a bit cut up ) hes calmed down a lot and is going to my brothers shortly to help out on the farm probably just as well he's getting away from the area for a while while he recovers.We did Christmas agan yesterday my kids have far too much and appreciate nothing , But I guess I was the same at their age we tend to paint the past in pastel shades and have a soundtrack of only the good music , you forget the the grey days when all that was on the radio was soft rock blands.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it is easy to forget the sof rock poo like the libertines and just remember the likes of babyshambles ;)

Anonymous said...

fuck off you scotlandshire person

Anonymous said...

how did you erase your horns?

hope you get the cad i sent. glad thisyear is going better than the last, hope it stays that way.

love,
jilly

Anonymous said...

This is a good look for you, M. ;)

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with this picture, oh yes, the long painted red nails on a "nun".

Brenda said...

i can't wait to see tomorrows pic. gives me a reason to wake up in the morning.

Anonymous said...

ive not been online for days, and i return to see the "nun", quick call the doctor i'm being ill again ;-)

Anonymous said...

All I remember on the radio was Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep and The New Seekers.