Sunday, 17 February 2008

GLOOMY SUNDAY-BILLIE HOLIDAY VERSION

the most boring bastard day of the week or fucking what?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love sundays I get to have a nap.

Anonymous said...

Well, once one is retired (ahem), most every day is Sunday or Saturday. In fact, Den and I have a discussion most every day about just what day of the week it is-most of the time, we're both wrong. That being said, Sunday is the most boring day for some reason. And I don't even have the luxury of Den working on Mondays anymore! Lord, if this mand doesn't go canoeing soon, I'll not be responsible for my actions :-)

Anonymous said...

Please know that listening to the Billie Holiday version of "Gloomy Sunday" more than twice in any 24 hour period is considered evidence of major depression and may lead to immediate psychiatric commitment. Thank-you.

Anonymous said...

Thats the suicide song isnt it? i saw that on qi.

Anonymous said...

yes it is they pay it o on radio 2 on a sunday once in a while.I always think billie holiday sings like a cat would if a cat could sing.but it was the most depressing sunday song I could find

Anonymous said...

like a cat going to the toilet with a sewed up bum would sound?

Brenda said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ZyuULy9zs

the above billie holiday song is pretty damn depressing too. strange fruit is the title.

Anonymous said...

I had that song in one of my quizes once and no one had ever heard of it.

Anonymous said...

I had, but I wasn;t in your quiz