Tuesday, 5 February 2008

rainbows to the right of me rainbows to the left

Today I got my hair cut in Darlo As I caught the bus in the most Beautiful and perfect rainbow appeared over Hipswell the kind of rainbow where you can see both ends and the middle and all the colours that make it up I looked round and there was another to my left and another to my right all perfect and massive we followed the rainbows all the way into Darlington then the sun came out and the rain stopped and the rainbows faded away the sky looked bare without them it made me realise how crap life is without rainbows

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is your hair?

mavis sidebottom said...

same as usual but an inch shorter and no split ends

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I missed your birthday. Glad it went well...I would have loved that band.

Anonymous said...

Fucking rainbows?
I don't even know you.

mavis sidebottom said...

who are you?

Brenda said...

did you find the pot of gold?

Anonymous said...

Oh that was me, P.
You keep writing about sweet sappy rainbows and people might start mistaking you for me.

Anonymous said...

Rainbows? Does getting to 43 turn you into a demented soppy fool? If so Im glad Ive got a few years left before the marbles go.
Tiddler

mavis sidebottom said...

fuck of you scottish cunt......is that better, god cant write about anything nice can I

Anonymous said...

i love rainbows!

Britters