Thursday, 28 February 2008

You remember the bloke from just below here? Yes ? well yesterday I went for lunch with him at his house. Now we all know I have slight thing about uniforms and particularly SS uniforms don't we? Well I arranged to meet him in the car park at Lidls at 12.00, I nearly bottled out but Aaron and kirstie were bullying me ( jan was being really helpful mentioning seriel killers patios and axes)So anyway I wander round to Lidls full of enthusiasm (as is my usual wont) get into the car cast a sly glance at him and fuck me rigid on his beret is this I tell you moist doesn't even come into it. He lives in a nice rented place out in one of the outlying Villages . I walked into his kitchen and theres a pair of boots with silver spurs sat in the pantry. Anyway we sat and chatted for about three hours had lunch and he dropped me off back home in time for the kids coming home.But i think we may be seeing a bit more of each other:-D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think jan is really sensible, one of the first questions i ask men online is "are you an axe wielding serial killer?" One bloke did admit to being one part-time. Are you thinking of letting him meet your metaphor then?

Clank Napper said...

Photos please. Have fingers crossedx and hope it goes wherever you want it to go.

Anonymous said...

he saw my metaphor through the window yesterday, but declined to come in and have a closer view , I later found out it was cos he was off home for a wank

Anonymous said...

after this bloke feeds you a rufie and you wake up with blue numbers on your arm dont blame us

Anonymous said...

its sunday again, where is our weekly doom and gloom post?

Anonymous said...

i'm interested in the spurs, who gets to wear them, you or him? good luck with that.

jilly

Anonymous said...

hes married there will be no spur play I think all married men whould have married tattooed on their foreheads