Sunday, 2 March 2008

Arctic Monkeys - Teddy Picker

another fucking sunday and even done my ironing and its on fucking three o'clock at least eight more hours to kill til I can sleep and awake to find sundays fucked off thank god

8 comments:

Clank Napper said...

I love the Arctics. Even if they are very Northern. I bet they eat gravy and chips.

mavis sidebottom said...

gravy is what you at with chips you stupid woman

Anonymous said...

my daughter was very distressed when she was in london cos she couldnt get gravy on her chips in the chippy.

Anonymous said...

gravy on chips is all good and well but i find saturdays and sundays are my best days - its all about finding the right pub and shag and not making excuses - oh and if you have kids finding a babysitter
Tiddler

mavis sidebottom said...

Oh god he;s rediscovered sex and now he s gtting cocky

Anonymous said...

Helloooo, if one could drive one could go out for the whole day one could.

Anonymous said...

If I had a car, I would still be too scared to drive all that way and take you out for the day. Sorry :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm still giggling at the metaphor poodle thing, simple things etc