Sunday, 30 March 2008

Billy Bragg - Greetings to the New Brunette (Shirley)

Ah its sunday again deep joy, the kids have been off school for a week so far and it feels like a month all they do is fight and moan in equal parts so to cheer myself up I have found all my Billy bragg cds tyou dont get more cheery than that :)So Far the hilight of my weekend was staying up til 2am this morning to watch my new radio controlled Kitchen clock advance by an hour of its own fee will. Oh how the hour flew by

7 comments:

Clank Napper said...

I am having to watch High School Musical with my daughter whilst Stew got to go to Wembley to watch his beloved MK Dons.

Anonymous said...

can you tie them up in the yard or will that cause mavis to kill you in your sleep?

jilly

Anonymous said...

Listening to Billy bragg and watching time fly wow how the other half lives.
Tiddler

Anonymous said...

I may even go to bed soon Im that excited

Clank Napper said...

I think I have jet lag from the clocks going forward.

Anonymous said...

me too it happens every year and people say I am mad Im so glad you get it too

Anonymous said...

me too it happens every year and people say I am mad Im so glad you get it too