Thursday, 13 March 2008

Nike Swoosh scar


this is Sams leg its healing nicely but the scar is going to be a beauty and bears a striking resemblance to the Nike trademark.Today is the 1 year anniversary of me having my Plaster off you may not remeber that I broke my ankle last year as it's not something I like to mention or go on about in any way but I did you know.It is also the first year anniversay of me getting the keys to this house , it doesn;t seem like en minutes ago and I still have unpacked boxes in the garage although most of those belong to the twat who thinks he;s doing me a favor mearly agreeing to take them at some point.Life in itself is very boring at the moment but I suppose thats no bad thing

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start charging the twat storage fees.

Anonymous said...

merely

Anonymous said...

thanks for the correction I have a life so I don't have time to correct them myself thank heavens you do

Clank Napper said...

Poor Sam. He must be being mummys big brave soldier.

Brenda said...

your hairy leg and toes are forever inbedded in my memory, so i shan't ever forget your ankle break.

Clank Napper said...

Oh god yes, spidey. That was gross wasn't it.

Anonymous said...

would you like me to tell rou you are going to charge her storage too?