Thursday, 3 July 2008

It occurred to me today

That I am no longer looking for a partner in life from now On I want staff

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you get some good staff so nothing bad shows up on the tabloids (re b. spears wither her going loopy and ending up with naked twat pictures and a shaved head all over the news where no one needed to see it.)

jilly

Anonymous said...

thats what your children are for

mavis sidebottom said...

No i want staff not a fucking argument every time I want soemthing doing

Gail said...

I've always wanted a staff, but Den refuses to take orders-sorta like your teens.

Brenda said...

a good staff is hard to find.

Anonymous said...

Ill be your chauffeur since you cant pass your test and love the way us scots drink and swear and can drive :)
Tiddler

Clank Napper said...

I had a gardener once.

Anonymous said...

Wanted: 1 man to mow the lawn, do the heavy lifting, kill bugs, and household repairs in exchange for sex. Must provide own food, not expect me to cook, and no annoy me when I'm trying to read.

schell said...

oooh! Me too! Me too!

Anonymous said...

i told my friends that if we ever get gay marriage and i'm single when it happens, i'm getting a hispanic woman who used to be a maid. she can get my government insurance and a green card along with room and board, but i get a clean house and fatty food 3 times a day. plus, people will stop calling because they won't be able to understand her when she picks up the phone.

jilly