I can smile , I got my hair cut again yesterdayI decided to keep it this length . Yesterday I got the shock of my life someone contacted me through friends reunited that Ive not had owt to do with since 1986, it was disconcerting to say the least. I replied but I am beginning to think that I shouldn't have. Tomorrow is the last day of school for 6 weeks.The kids did Oliver as their leaving play and sam was fagin , I have to say this and as you know I am not prone to bigging my kids up, sam was absolutely fantastic even the parents of other kids in the play were coming up to me saying he was the best thing in it. perhaps he's going to become a thespian like jessica
Thursday, 17 July 2008
Look Look
I can smile , I got my hair cut again yesterdayI decided to keep it this length . Yesterday I got the shock of my life someone contacted me through friends reunited that Ive not had owt to do with since 1986, it was disconcerting to say the least. I replied but I am beginning to think that I shouldn't have. Tomorrow is the last day of school for 6 weeks.The kids did Oliver as their leaving play and sam was fagin , I have to say this and as you know I am not prone to bigging my kids up, sam was absolutely fantastic even the parents of other kids in the play were coming up to me saying he was the best thing in it. perhaps he's going to become a thespian like jessica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
fantastic cleavage.
thanks I borrowed it from a friend for the day
Hopefully a thespian in the olivier kinda way and not the jamie theakston kinda way.
i like that picture
that's a great picture of you.
I love the blue carpet with the orange wall. my walls are the same off-white from when i moved in and the carpet is oatmeal. i'm trying to talk the powers that be into new carpet this spring.
is sam a good liar too? he could be an attorney if so.
jilly
Post a Comment